Strengthening Nutrition Information Systems
Strong nutrition information systems help governments collect, analyse and use nutrition data to make decisions that improve maternal and child nutrition.
This page contains resources and guidance for decision-makers related to nutrition information systems, including:
- Guidance to support the development and implementation of national nutrition information systems (NNIS)
- The District Health Information System (DHIS2) Standard Nutrition Module
- The Administrative Data Guide on Nutrition
- An overview of the UNICEF-WHO nutrition information systems project funded by the European Commission
- Recommendations for shaping commitments to improve nutrition data and accountability put forth by the Nutrition Data Partners Group.